I am committed to bring forth an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just human presence on this planet as the guiding principle of our times.
There are many references to online tutorials on the Internet. Use your favorite search engine and type in "powerpoint tutorial", for example, in the search dialog. Then click go and you will be taken to many, many sites that have online tutorials about Microsoft PowerPoint. My favorite search engine is Google. I found the following links and references using Google.
An excellent link to use is my brother Ed's web site. Like me, he has also been teaching for a while and is currently teaching Microsoft Office at Burlington County Community College. Although this is a college level course, the reference links and quizzes are useful for anyone at any level of understanding of the MS Office applications.
The following links will take you to web sites which have tutorials on most of the Microsoft Office applications.
- BayCon Group tutorials
- Computertim Technologies
- OneOnOne Computer Training - you can subscribe to a weekly newsletter for free
- Education Online for Computers
- Digital Education Network - has tutorials on PowerPoint98, IE, Office2000, FrontPage2000, Outlook Express
- Electric Teacher - Technology help for Teachers - has tutorials on PowerPoint, Word, Basic Internet and others
- Maharishi University of Management - Computer Help Desk - has tutorials on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, and others
- Indiana University - Purdue University Online Tutorials - has tutorials on Internet and PowerPoint2000
- Shelly Cashman Book Series - has tutorials on all Office applications
- Cometdocs Conversion Network - has conversions for MS Offic docs to and from PDF files
- Oregon State University - has training for Drupal 6 and other apps
Powered by Drupal
, an open source content management system. iEarth